Sunday 21 June 2009

Gluten-free chocolate heaven



I found the recipe for this amazing dessert on this website: http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/596879.

I have taken it yesterday to the market, but I've not sold one portion of it. Apparently the foil packaging didn't do it justice, and people thought it was a small portion for its price. You only have to taste it to understand you can't eat a lot of it: it is so filling, it is pure chocolate, eggs, cream and sugar!
Its texture, so soft, melting in your mouth has a such consoling effect...
Just try it and you'll understand what I mean...

Some months later...I have discovered that this dessert is nothing less than a chocolate soufflé!
Why on earth isn't it called by its name on the website???

1 comment:

  1. Sounds tasty indeed, haven't check the recipe yet, but it looks like a mousse au chocolat. Try to serve it in grease paper pleated dishes, the kind you use for small cakes.

    ReplyDelete